Stanzi vs JVB

stanzi's 1st season as a starter was very up and down. so has jvb' 1st season. that is why people are saying to wait and see how he does next year. i will give you that stanzi was a leader.

of course everybody get the credit for the wins
to prove your point
just like in 2009 when they went 11-2
the defense did it all
sure is funny how all these other won the games without Stanzi
and tell me how Stanzi got drafted without doing a thing

of course everybody get the credit for the wins
to prove your point
just like in 2009 when they went 11-2
the defense did it all
sure is funny how all these other won the games without Stanzi
and tell me how Stanzi got drafted without doing a thing

Honestly, I am still trying to figure out how he got drafted...

of course everybody get the credit for the winsto prove your pointjust like in 2009 when they went 11-2 the defense did it allsure is funny how all these other won the games without Stanziand tell me how Stanzi got drafted without doing a thing

i really like stanzi as a qb but i think people forget yes he played well in the 4th qtr 1 yr but he struggled in other yrs. he was an nfl talent but he was very inconsistent just like jvb. stanzi was like tebow for the broncos at times. he would do nothing for almost the whole game and lead a drive for a td at the end of the game and everyone thought he was the greatest since sliced bread ala the msu comeback. stanzi's best asset was his head and not letting screw ups affect him later in the game. jvb is starting to find a rhythm and he has better nfl measureables so we will see how it turns out.

With Stanzi you always felt like we had a chance, same with Tate, not so much with James. Tate and Stanzi were leaders.

that is funny Greene won the games his sophamore year
the defense won all the games his jr year
and with the majority of that same defense back including the front 4 and now you claim Stanzi lost those games
with a senior year stat as follows

221 - 345
64.5% completion rate
3004 yrds
8.7 yards per attp
25 td's
6 int's
157.6 rating

yeah i can see how he lost all those games that season

Last edited:
With Stanzi you always felt like we had a chance, same with Tate, not so much with James. Tate and Stanzi were leaders.

i will agree with this. but jvb could develop this. maybe it is more of a confidence thing where after he does it a couple times he will think he can always do it. just look what he is doing now.

i will agree with this. but jvb could develop this. maybe it is more of a confidence thing where after he does it a couple times he will think he can always do it. just look what he is doing now.

A lot of it is pry on KOK. If Ricky was doing this id think we had a chance. Now I really don't think we do. Too much time so I hope I eat crow.

in the end the only thing that matters is wins and losses
Stanzi as a starter his soph year was 7-3 as a starter with no playing time under his belt
JVB as a starter his Soph year thru his jr year is 7-7 as a starter vs Stanzi as a sophamore year thru junior year was 18-5 with 2 bowl victory to his credit, one of which was a BCS bowl game

Last edited:
in the end the only thing that matters is wins and lossesStanzi as a starter his soph year was 7-3 as a starter with no playing time under his belt JVB as a starter his Soph year thru his jr year is 7-7 as a starter vs Stanzi as a sophamore year thru junior year was 18-5 with 2 bowl victory to his credit, one of which was a BCS bowl game

Gesssel

Latest posts