Stanzi vs JVB

herbyhawk

Banned
i remember people that wanted JVB to start over Stanzi
and how those people said JVB was so much better than Stanzi
JVB is not in Stanzi's league
JVB = JC in road games

JVB is no where near JC, but he doesn't have the ability to flush a bad play like Stanzi did. He seems to always be pressing. He needs to turn his head off and just play.

They both locked/lock onto one receiver every damn throw. Watch him and watch Rick, one look and throw. Ken needs to relinquish his qb duties

in 13 years we couldn't recruit one legitimate QB? I agree that Stanzi was mediocre but in a better way than JVB. Stanzi had better intangibles.... JVB better athletic skill

in 13 years we couldn't recruit one legitimate QB? I agree that Stanzi was mediocre but in a better way than JVB. Stanzi had better intangibles.... JVB better athletic skill

if stanzi is mediocre than sign me up for mediocre because it got him $350k or whatever league minimum is these days.

Stanzi was on better teams and had better o-lines. That Bulaga guy turned out to be okay and I think that Yanda guy blocked for him as well.
JVB will be just fine, next year will determine if he is better, he has much more ability, but may never relax long enough to show it.

and Reiff is chopped liver?
he is projected to go in the 1st round
and i will wager that Zues and Gettis will either get drafted or get FA contract not exactly a chopped liver line blocking for JVB

Stanzi was on better teams and had better o-lines. That Bulaga guy turned out to be okay and I think that Yanda guy blocked for him as well.
JVB will be just fine, next year will determine if he is better, he has much more ability, but may never relax long enough to show it.
He's already had 1+ years. He's been terrible against average and better defenses. That's a fact. Go rewatch the PSU, MSU, nebby and this game before you try and argue to the contrary.

Your asking us to hold our breath until we find out if JVB is a better QB next year?

stanzi was a leader of men and led by example which made the whole team rally around the guy.......jvb not so much.

and Reiff is chopped liver?
he is projected to go in the 1st round
and i will wager that Zues and Gettis will either get drafted or get FA contract not exactly a chopped liver line blocking for JVB

I will give you Reiff, but he also blocked for Stanzi thanks for reminding me...doubt your others see practice squads if they do get drafted or FA contracts.

face it JVB is not a good leader
but in the end KF will stay with him because he is a senior
and as he is fond of saying he sees him in practice every day
but in my OPINION QB's can look like a NFL #1 pick while wearing red, as they know they won't get hit

and Reiff is chopped liver?he is projected to go in the 1st roundand i will wager that Zues and Gettis will either get drafted or get FA contract not exactly a chopped liver line blocking for JVB
I will give you Reiff, but he also blocked for Stanzi thanks for reminding me...doubt your others see practice squads if they do get drafted or FA contracts.

JC had those guys as well. what's the story there? Ricky had more it than JVB. Hopefully that will change.

ya he might have thrown 15 picks but he lived and learned buddy. stanzi could also read a defense and not eyeball one receiver. jvb is not stanzi by a wide margin.

Latest posts