Stanzi to wear #13 not #12?

hawkfaninTX

looks like Stanzi will wear #13 in KC for now.... weird considering #12 is not taken now that Croyle is gone. Anybody know why he chose #13?

mediaManager

Didn't Mark Vlasic wear #13 when he was chief? No correlation really....just throwing it out there.

Maybe he's like me and thinks unlucky is actually lucky for him. Not that I'm superstitious.

On a side note related to Iowa/Chiefs, read a blurb in either Iowa City, CR or DSM paper that Moeaki is currently on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Maybe it's a tribute to me since I wore 13 in beer league softball for awhile...I forgot to tell him that I switched to 14 a couple of years later and never looked back...sorry Ricky, that's my bad!

Could it be just a practice jersey and not his actual #? Seems odd he would switch if he didn't have to...

I don't know if Croyle is completely out of the picture yet. I could be wrong, but if that's the case they may be waiting to make 12 available. I think he's an UFA and could be brought back if the Chiefs wanted. I don't think there's a chance of that happening, but it's a thought.

Latest posts