Stanzi out this weekend?

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I am not "trolling," or trying to spread rumors. I am legitimately asking if anyone else has heard that he is going to sit out this weekend? Some folks on TOS have mentioned Vandenberg taking all the snaps with the ones this week, and Ricky sitting out this weekend due to getting his bell rung pretty good Saturday night.

No need to spread this thing like fire, just curious if there is anything to it. Either way, we will be fine, but I'd like to see Ricky play and continue to build continuity with the rest of the offense heading into Big Ten play.

FLAM_lg.jpg

Being that we're playing Ball St, I guess I could see him sitting out... I highly doubt it though. Winners play, and Ricky is a winner.

Kirk discussed this in his presser yesterday. This should answer your question.

Q. Ricky Stanzi took a few shots, how is his health?

COACH FERENTZ: He's okay, he's fine

I am not "trolling," or trying to spread rumors. I am legitimately asking if anyone else has heard that he is going to sit out this weekend? Some folks on TOS have mentioned Vandenberg taking all the snaps with the ones this week, and Ricky sitting out this weekend due to getting his bell rung pretty good Saturday night.

No need to spread this thing like fire, just curious if there is anything to it. Either way, we will be fine, but I'd like to see Ricky play and continue to build continuity with the rest of the offense heading into Big Ten play.

Kirk said Ricky is "ready to go"

I've heard that this whole rumor comes from JVB working with the 1s this week. It seems the Hampton injury has the staff concerned about future players going down, so they have JVB working more with the #1s in practice in case the unthinkable happens. Ricky is fine.

Latest posts