Stanzi concussion?

I can't believe the people on this thread who are ready to throw Ricky under the bus because of the AZ loss. (A loss that does not fall on his shoulders, IMO) If he's hurt he should certainly sit out and recover. If he's well, he's our guy. Jeez people, stand by our man already!

yup, thanks for the last 2 years rick. ya lost a game, all hope is lost at a national title, so you're done.

are you freaking kidding me? tweeter, i used to appreciate what you had to say. but thats 2 threads i've read where you are ready to bench ricky for the season to prepare for the future...IN WEEK 4.

was last year really boring for you? did you not enjoy last season? oh wait, we lost the northwestern game that ricky started and you got your wish after that one, jimmy came in and played the next 2 games. how did those go?

i'm seriously considering blocking you for being an idiot

Goodness. There are days where some people make me feel embarrassed to say we root for the same team.

I agree, Ricki played well Saturday. I even would say he played outstanding until the last drive. That interception wasn't his fault. And if DJK would have caught that wide open touchdown pass his stats would have looked pretty amazing. Didn't he throw for 3 TD's without that dropped touchdown?

If you would have told me that Ricki had three touchdowns and 1 interception before the game, I would have said we won hands down.

Goodness. There are days where some people make me feel embarrassed to say we root for the same team.

I agree completely Jon. Ricky is 20-5 as a starter. Just a couple of days ago, people were talking about Ricky being one of the greatest QB's in Iowa football history and now they want to bench the guy?? Really?? After 1 loss, people become totally crazy and unrealistic.

well we have to work at the future...this year is officially a bust so bench the world i guess.

is that right tweeter?

Yeah, I think we should bring in every underclassmen and bench all seniors to start building for the future. I mean, obviously this season is a total loss. That makes sense.

I will take Rick into battle any day...people need to chill. 2 passes (McNutt and DJK) and half of you are screaming for Rick to win the heisman. People need to chill.

Have you ever had a concussion during a game/sporting event, not being rude just asking. adrenalin can do funny things. I have had 3 in my life each time I shoved people away and said I was fine(I am told). All I remember is being pumped and wanting to kick some ***. Reality is I doubt I had any idea what I was doing or where I was. Other than the feeling to "make it happen",the only things I know after the hits was what I saw on video later.

Not an actual concussion, from a medical point of view, but got banged up pretty good to the point that I had trouble recalling the next day what happened after the point of the hit.

Not an actual concussion, from a medical point of view, but got banged up pretty good to the point that I had trouble recalling the next day what happened after the point of the hit.

OK again you clearly have no clue what a concussion is. Stop posting about it until you understand. I'll give you a bit of a hand....

If you "get your bell rung" and "aren't acting like your normal self" you've had an "actual concussion".

If you get banged up pretty good to the point you have memory issues you've had an "acctual concussion".

I'm not in a medical profession, I've just been paying attention to whats going on in the world, and in the NFL regarding head injuries.

Latest posts