Stanford.

hawkfan1319

If they end up winning this game I want them in the national title game. They are a very balanced team and one of the only teams that might be able to take down a SEC team.

It's a damn good game but right now it looks like USC can't be stopped. I hate USC with a passion too.

nice job Stanford!

I am rooting for Stanford the rest of the way. Solid school with solid academics and I hope they can make the BCS to kick the SEC's azzzz.

Im pulling for Stanford now. They are legit and I can't find a reason to hate on them. Luck has a creepy deep voice though. Weird.

I don't feel any other team can hang with Alabama or LSU, both defenses are crazy good, but I think OSU may have the best chance at this point. The SEC championship game may as well be the NCG.

I don't feel any other team can hang with Alabama or LSU, both defenses are crazy good, but I think OSU may have the best chance at this point. The SEC championship game may as well be the NCG.

Next week is a NCG semi-final. I don't think anyone from the SEC East can beat LSU/Alabama

Stanford had issues with USC's D Line they would have major problems against LSU's D line and probably Bama's as well. LSU is just as quick or quicker than USC and they are bigger. Plus they would be playing in that loud a$$ Superdome which will basically be a home game for LSU and give their D Line an advantage.

Stanford had issues with USC's D Line they would have major problems against LSU's D line and probably Bama's as well. LSU is just as quick or quicker than USC and they are bigger. Plus they would be playing in that loud a$$ Superdome which will basically be a home game for LSU and give their D Line an advantage.

Yeah, the colliseum is a joke to play in... /sarcasm

Latest posts