Stanford Lineman Wins Outland Trophy

This will be our toughest test for our Defense. They have a stud offensive backfield and a very good Oline. McCaffrey is the real deal.

Gonna be a tough game and the Iowa offense absolutely is going to have to score points, move the ball, and limit 3 and outs (none would be nice), and not turn the ball over.

This will be our toughest test for our Defense. They have a stud offensive backfield and a very good Oline. McCaffrey is the real deal.

Gonna be a tough game and the Iowa offense absolutely is going to have to score points, move the ball, and limit 3 and outs (none would be nice), and not turn the ball over.

This year they are not very good defensively. You can run on these guys. They are usually pretty stout up the middle not this year....... they have been gashed quite a bit.

Stanford has been very good defensively in past year but I will take other poster's words that they are not as good this year. Cj looks ready to throw the 20 to 50 yard passes so I hope they really mix it up.

It will be great to see the defense try to slow these guys down against the Outland winner.

There are award winners on both teams. This really should be a good one. I think the Stanford fans will be surprised at this years version of Iowa football. Their passing game could struggle against our pass defense. But, we may have to play 8 men in and force them to throw.

Watching McCaffery highlights today, he deserves the accolades... but that O-line is incredible, so many of the holes were HUGE....

Latest posts