Stadium Upgrades

GrandpaHawk

I was wondering if in the future do you think Iowa will redo the North End zone.They could add more seats by going higher and make rows wider for comfort.It would be nice.

I don't think they will do anything to the seating in the North Endzone. I did read an article last year that talked about a new videoboard/scoreboard for the North Endzone. Said the project wouldn't take place until the new football practice facility was complete.

Probably not. I would guess that question will be answered with the way they develop the land where the bubble sits right now. If it appears they leave room for something it is probably for a stadium expansion.

I don't think they will do any with the seating either, but one thing that I wish they would do that would not require a lot of money is to replace those stupid bare sections that are just plain green shrubs with a cool Tiger Hawk design or at least something that pops out and looks cool - it just seems that those dead areas are such a waste to just be filled with overgrown plants and not something Hawkeye related - just my 2 cents.

I don't think they will do any with the seating either, but one thing that I wish they would do that would not require a lot of money is to replace those stupid bare sections that are just plain green shrubs with a cool Tiger Hawk design or at least something that pops out and looks cool - it just seems that those dead areas are such a waste to just be filled with overgrown plants and not something Hawkeye related - just my 2 cents.
I like that idea. Put black or gold stretch panels over the areas with big Tigerhawk logos on them!

Probably not. I would guess that question will be answered with the way they develop the land where the bubble sits right now. If it appears they leave room for something it is probably for a stadium expansion.

I have to agree for a couple of reasons

#1- something would have to be done to the road that runs right behind it, as you said depends on what they do with the land where the bubble is.

#2- It would be the next logical upgrade, although it hasn't been that long since the last time had work done.