Spring Game Question

bobcat

Hey guys, I heard the spring game starts at 2 pm. Are they selling Hawk memorabilia also? If so what time do they do that? Are they signing autographs or is that on Kids day? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Here is some info from the press release.

In addition, the practice session can be viewed live on BTN2Go. BTN will broadcast the practice on a tape-delayed basis at 7 p.m. CT, on Sunday, April 28. Brent Balbinot and former Hawkeye Sean Considine will call the action, with sideline reports and interviews with former KCRG-TV sports director John Campbell.

The west and south grandstands will be open for spectators. Gates A and G will open at 1 p.m. Due to heightened safety and security concerns, fans are discouraged from bringing purses and bags to the event. Purses and bags will be subject to search or may be denied entry. Patrons should expect delays if they are attempting to carry bags into Kinnick Stadium on Saturday. There is no autograph session following the practice.

Parking will be available in all University parking lots adjacent to Kinnick Stadium. Fans with recreational vehicles will be able to park Friday after 7 p.m. in UI Lot 75 south of Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Please note: normal daily parking rates will be in effect in the parking ramps adjacent to UI Hospitals and Clinics.

Pre-event activities will be held from noon to 2 p.m. in Krause Family Plaza at the south end of Kinnick Stadium. Roster cards for Saturday's practice will be available in Krause Family Plaza, along with limited schedule posters for the 2013 season. Selected members of Iowa's men's basketball team will be available for autographs between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m.

Herky's Locker Room ? the official team store of the Iowa Hawkeyes -- will stage its annual clearance sale on the southeast concourse of Kinnick Stadium from 8 a.m. until the conclusion of the football team's practice. Fans should enter Gate M for access to the clearance sale, which will feature 50 percent discounts. The event will move into the east concourse in the event of rain. In addition, Herky's Locker Room will have a trailer located at the Krause Family Plaza.

Fans are reminded that Iowa City ordinance prohibit the consumption of any alcoholic beverage on UI and public property, which includes UI parking lots and parking ramps. As in the past, the ordinance is in effect on the day of the annual open-to-the-public spring football practice.

Good info, I have been up to iowa city a bunch lately so I may skip and watch on tv and wait to get some great updates from everyone on HN.

I would love to watch it live but nice that btn gives an option

Latest posts