Spring game date/info?

rdbrett

is the spring game usually a corresponding date? Always wanted to go, but live out of state. Just trying to look ahead and curious if anyone had any insight.
Would love to see a baseball game the same weekend! Go Hawks!

is the spring game usually a corresponding date? Always wanted to go, but live out of state. Just trying to look ahead and curious if anyone had any insight.

I don't believe a date is set yet, but based on past history I would guess it will be Saturday, April 22.

Not sure if this applies but if you have young kids there's nothing better for them than the spring game, especially if they've never been down low in Kinnick. Kids get to move down to the first row and players sign autographs for about a half hour. And it's strictly kids only for the autographs. The game is free and seating is first come, first serve.

It's a little different than say Michigan State or Nebraska's scrimmage in that it's more of a practice, but the music and atmosphere is pretty cool. Hope you can make it.

The last 3 years or so they've also done a spring practice in West Des Moines. I haven't heard of a date yet but if thats closer for you that might be an option as well. They have done autograph sessions with the players and stuff there also.

Latest posts