Sports Site Suggestions

dl90hawk

thebiglead.com usually has some pretty interesting stuff. More of a blog and they have a SEC bias, but it's nice to have an independent point of view

After the ridiculous blasting that Doyel and Dodd have given the Hawks over the past few days, i've decided i'm done with cbssportsline.com and that's been my home page and sports site for well on 10 years now. I don't really like ESPNs format or their page.

Anyone have any good hidden gems or other suggestions? I'm looking at SI.com right now and kind of like it but anything will take some getting used to I guess.

Thanks in advance.

I'm an ESPN guy myself. I like the fact that they have blogs devoted to each conference and the Big 10 blog talks about Iowa a lot. And for non-college football, I like Kieth Law and Rob Neyer for baseball, Mark Stein and John Hollinger for basketball, and Bill Simmons for a little bit of everything.

I haven't checked out the sporting news before but maybe you should give that one a try.

I would try this one website, Hawkeyenation.com. (sarc)

Honestly, I just go hawkcentral.com or here since usually someone posts the links.

Latest posts