Sports Illustrated- Insight.com Bowl prediction

Still waiting for people to put their money where their mouth is?! Sirhouseman you could be right in a close game a bad TO deep in Mizzou territory we could ice it. 10 points is NOT unreasonable 3 TDs by half is and Okeefe4Prez needs to be examined for sanity.

Two reasons, first gambling is illegal and second you wouldn't make good on the obligation to pay. This is going to be a thrashing like that South Carolina game early on. Gabbert will have never seen a pass rush like he will see from Iowa. Their offense will have a bunch of 3 and outs early. You'll walk away from this game wondering where that train was all year. Full strength o-line plus healthy LBs will give us an amazing show.

Two reasons, first gambling is illegal and second you wouldn't make good on the obligation to pay. This is going to be a thrashing like that South Carolina game early on. Gabbert will have never seen a pass rush like he will see from Iowa. Their offense will have a bunch of 3 and outs early. You'll walk away from this game wondering where that train was all year. Full strength o-line plus healthy LBs will give us an amazing show.

Listen up sissy boy I don't think the Iowa State Patrol is going to haul us in for a friendly wager in the first place. You think as irrationally with that comment as your comments about not prepping for a 2 minute drill with a 5yr senior at QB. Here's my e-mail address if you care to put your money, beer, whatever you want to put on it that Iowa will not be up by 3 TDs at half (That's 21 points).

ccgenterprise001@gmail.com

Bring it or shut your piehole.

I concur with Jon D. Miller's characterization of OK4P on both points...generally because he obviously believes in alien abductions too.

Listen up sissy boy I don't think the Iowa State Patrol is going to haul us in for a friendly wager in the first place. You think as irrationally with that comment as your comments about not prepping for a 2 minute drill with a 5yr senior at QB. Here's my e-mail address if you care to put your money, beer, whatever you want to put on it that Iowa will not be up by 3 TDs at half (That's 21 points).

Look prole, I don't know who you are. You could be the Feds attempting to get me to break federal law for all I know. As for the two minute offense, if it was only the QB that mattered, you'd have a point, but you have to practice it with everyone on the two deeps because if you lose a RB or TE, you've got some 18 year old freshman stepping in. That's the problem. And then you're taking time away from the rest of the prep. Ferentz hasn't had a two minute drill in years and we have done just fine.

I'd take Stanzi and Coker over Martinez and Helu any day of the week. Mizzou won't know what to do, you go 9 in the box to slow down Coker and then bam, TD to McNutt, you drop back to cover the pass and then bam, 58 yard run off tackle by Coker. This one will be over at halftime.

Exactly. Missouri KNEW with great certainty that Nebraska was going to run, or at least they should have because that Martinez is absolutely horrible throwing the ball, yet they still couldn't stop the run. HMMM I am getting thirsty for a Coker right about now....

Look Seapig...if you've got over 300 posts you should know by now not to take anything seriously by OK4P. You lose no matter what. He's had his heart/wallet broken by the Hawks this year, along with a lot of the rest of us. It's hard telling if he's somehow found some (false) hope or he was drinking heavily when he posted. Probably the latter and he's trying to pi$$ you off. That is his specialty. Looks like its working. If that truly is your email address, seepage, I'd hate to know how much spam you are receiving now!

a healthy iowa oline against a smallish but fast dline for mizzou means domination and coker goes wild and manzi has a heyday in playaction. If UI doesn't turn the ball over it will be a long night for mizzou against a rested, dominant iowa D. JMO if you don't like it, leave it!! Iowa 34 Mizzou 17

Couldn't be more wrong, huh? Coker is not ARob. He had a great game against Ball State, in which I noticed more flaws than talents. He also looked good in a reserve role, but he is carrying the load tomorrow. He will have a much harder time moving the ball against a team for 4 quarters. To think otherwise is silly.

As for Sandeman stepping in and taking over for DJK, I will believe it when I see it. He stepped in last year in the Orange Bowl, had one good play(the immaculate fade) and then spent the rest of the time diving on crossing routes, dropping balls, and looking over his head. The defense won that game, and it will have to come up big for the Iowa team to win this one.

Again, yes brett you couldn't be more wrong, still think Coker has his flaws? Thanks for the new sig though.

Iowa plays better when not favored. Look for this team to work hard to make up for the last few games, especially seniors leading the way. Things often turn unexpectedly, look for Iowa defense to hold on for a close win, probably forcing some turnovers. Iowa 27-24.

We're not worthy! :eek:

Latest posts