Spence commits to OSU

I don't know, i'm just honest. Watching a 7-5 team that wins "the right way" is of no interest to me....you guys can have the moral highground, i'll cheer for the team that wins B10 titles and is a perennial national championship contender.

Nice.

I think O$U should joint the NFL, and you could then just go away.

Are you an Osu alum, perchance?

I don't know, i'm just honest. Watching a 7-5 team that wins "the right way" is of no interest to me....you guys can have the moral highground, i'll cheer for the team that wins B10 titles and is a perennial national championship contender.

This is f*cking hilarious. 12 months ago you would have lectured us how OSU does it the right way, and how OSU has the moral high ground over the SMU, Miami, and USC's of the world. Now you are fine rooting for a bunch of low life scum sucking cheaters.....

I take it that you are a guy who likes to swindle old people out of their life savings so you can drive a nicer car. to hell with that "moral highground".

Not sure what is worse, the fact that you throw all ethics and morals out the window or the fact that you are proud of it.

Ha! That's funny right there! What do you have if you don't have integrity? I don't know, if Iowa ever won a national championship and I knew they cheated to get there, it would feel pretty hollow to me. Bet your favorite baseball player is Barry Bonds too, huh? At least he was fun to watch because he could hit a ball 500 feet.

Ha! That's funny right there! What do you have if you don't have integrity? I don't know, if Iowa ever won a national championship and I knew they cheated to get there, it would feel pretty hollow to me. Bet your favorite baseball player is Barry Bonds too, huh? At least he was fun to watch because he could hit a ball 500 feet.

Haha actually Barry Bonds is my favorite baseball player of all time.

Guys, it's simple: without fo$u, the entire state of poHio might as well not exist. Seriously. There is nothing else going on in that hell-hole state to keep the creepy, inbred deviate natives occupied.
So unless the rest of the USA wants to sit and watch one of the 50 states completely wither up and die, we have to accept them having "a successful program".
Notice that "clean", "ethical", "fair", and/or any other complimentary words or phrases do not apply. It's all about winning at football, nothing else.

Latest posts