Sparty up 10 on Illinois at half

Ok, ok, just dip the chip once and end it

Best Chips And Dip GIFs | Gfycat

ISU couldn’t hold on but there were lots of upsets tonight. Illinois (MSU), Oklahoma (KSU), Virginia Tech (Georgia Tech) and Missouri (Mississippi) all lost to unranked teams. KSU...NET 208...beating Oklahoma is a Quad 3 loss for Oklahoma.

Big game tonight with Alabama. If they lose and we win our 2, we will be ranked somewhere between 4th and 6th. We would mare than likely be projected as the last one seed with one week left.

Kind of reminds you of the time that Illinois did it to Connor.
What a bitch ass move that was then and is now... So much for them maturing from a year ago... I didn't see any post game talk but I would be curious what was asked and answered in regards to that at the end. Especially by Underwood....

Big game tonight with Alabama. If they lose and we win our 2, we will be ranked somewhere between 4th and 6th. We would mare than likely be projected as the last one seed with one week left.

PC you are dreaming! Iowa will be lucky to win one of these next 2 games. My guess is Iowa will lose both and they will probably drop to a 4 seed next week.

PC you are dreaming! Iowa will be lucky to win one of these next 2 games. My guess is Iowa will lose both and they will probably drop to a 4 seed next week.
Michigan by 25+ right. Probably. Going to be a tough game...have to be hitting on all gears.

Last edited:
All I said is what would happen IF we win out. I never talked about the likelihood of it happening. Truth is tho I don't think there is any separation at all in the top 4 Big 10 teams. On a neutral court, any game between the top 4 are 50/50. It's still possible Michigan is a notch above, but they sure didn't look like it against OSU. I also think OSU is possibly a notch below.

Latest posts