Sparty loss this week?

OUTofTOWNHAWK

Sparty has had two road games.

Loss at Notre Dame 13-31

Win at OSU 10-7

Both of these teams are not that good. Getting beat by ND you could argue that the rivalry played a part in that. They did beat OSU on the road but OSU was not very good when they played them.

I say this weekend they lose to Nebraska 31-17.

whatcha think?

To point out the obvious, Nebraska was pounded by Wisconsin and also beat a bad OSU. I say MSU wins 30-24.

I'd like to see Sparty lose.

Don't like either team, but Nebby has a couple more chances to slip up on the road @PSU and @Mich

I'm sorry but I will cheer for MSU over Nebby. I want to se Nebby lose every game possible. I wouldn't mind seeing MSU come to Kinnick with an undefeated B10 record and get beat again. It doesn't matter what their records are or who they have beaten when they come to Kinnick or the Hawks visit for that game. The hawks will have to play very well to win.

I think MSU beats them this week.

Cornhuskers really aren't that good, IMO. They are kinda like Iowa, who have they beaten? An average Ohio State team?

I'm starting to think that no one in the Big Ten is really a great team. A bunch of above average teams and some lousy teams....

Biggest question for this game will be which Husker is knocked out of the game? MSU loves the backfield and Rex and TM are going to get hit harder this week than they have all year. Gotta think MSU will dial up some good ones against an OL that has had problems. Could Bernstine's hit on ULM be challenged as the biggest in the B10 this year? I think we might need to lay the wood to MN just to make sure it is'nt.
Which reminds me, here it is again.
http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/...nstine-likes-to-hit-people-2011-iowa-football

Last edited:
I think MSU beats them this week.

Cornhuskers really aren't that good, IMO. They are kinda like Iowa, who have they beaten? An average Ohio State team?

I'm starting to think that no one in the Big Ten is really a great team. A bunch of above average teams and some lousy teams....

More or less but it's still the third best BCS conference.

Ostrich.

Biggest question for this game will be which Husker is knocked out of the game? MSU loves the backfield and Rex and TM are going to get hit harder this week than they have all year. Gotta think MSU will dial up some good ones against an OL that has had problems. Could Bernstine's hit on ULM be challenged as the biggest in the B10 this year? I think we might need to lay the wood to MN just to make sure it is'nt.
Which reminds me, here it is again.
In Which Jordan Bernstine Likes To Hit People - Black Heart Gold Pants
Unless you've missed it, our OL has been the biggest suprise of the season, and with the exception of the first 2 games, has been playing pretty well. MSU has the best DL we will face, I'm thinking that it will be a competitive game, score in the 20's.

I hate to do it, but I gotta cheer for Nebby. As of right now MSU is in the driver's seat. They need a loss bad.

Nebraska held MSU to 187 total yards for the game

Earlier this year, Fresno State and Washington went for 444 & 420 in Lincoln.

Latest posts