Source: OT Matt Kalil to return to USC

99topdawg

Being the top LT in the draft, this may move Riley to the top of the position.

Southern California left tackle Matt Kalil is "set to return" for his senior season according to a source close to the situation. A high-ranking NFL scout confirmed that he'd also heard Kalil was "definitely leaning towards returning" and that the decision surprised he and his scouting peers, as well.

http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/13682485/33752962

Last edited:
So now we can almost be positive that Reiff will go pro. His draft stock will only increase if true about Kalil.

If I were him, I'd base my decision on what Barkley is planning on doing. If Barkley comes back, that could be a very, very good team.

If I were him, I'd base my decision on what Barkley is planning on doing. If Barkley comes back, that could be a very, very good team.

Yunno, before the current CBA, I would suggest that Barkley should come back. In any year everyone's darling Luck wasn't coming out, Barkley would be a dead on number one. However, the money difference isn't that big now.

Chad.

USC has the opportunity to be very good next year if Barkley and Kalil stay. Which pains me to say because I hate USC.

i've been on record in multiple threads saying I still think that Rieff comes back. If Ferentz goes, all bets are off. I bet a lot of players jump ship (depending on the new hire)

Reiff should go, if you are looking at being the 1st or 2nd Tackle taken you have to do it. Id love to have him back but hes ready for the NFL.

Latest posts