Sounds like NO Prater, Tarp, Gettis, Hampton or Binns

Looks like James Ferentz got the start at center. No surprise but nice to see in print.

He may well end up the starter, but the depth chart shows Ferentz/Koeppel, not Ferentz, Koeppel. We don't know anything more than we did.

He may well end up the starter, but the depth chart shows Ferentz/Koeppel, not Ferentz, Koeppel. We don't know anything more than we did.

So by that logic does that mean that Sandeman could get the start over DJK because it lists "Johnson-Koulianos/Sandeman"

So by that logic does that mean that Sandeman could get the start over DJK because it lists "Johnson-Koulianos/Sandeman"

Not sure what the problem is but DJK didnt participate in the kids day practice or the day after.

DJK being listed as OR is probably a by product of not being able to practice and not some sort of doghouse issue.

Prater not being on the two deeps is obviously injury related and if he hasn't been practicing you can't put him on the two deeps. My guess is they will take it easy with him. Hopefully he's ready for the ISU and Arizona games.

No Chaney listed either. I wasn't expecting him listed but I can't wait to see him play again. He is just too fast to keep off the field!

No Chaney listed either. I wasn't expecting him listed but I can't wait to see him play again. He is just too fast to keep off the field!

I'm not surprised he's not listed. He's a slot receiver in our 3 WR packages. He will still get significant playing time. That omission is simply due to the overall depth at the position.

Latest posts