sos to fran

hawkeyesgonewild

when are we going to get commitment for 20 class. isn't a bad sign I now first signing is in November. but we should have at lest one player so Mr. foster commit so we can sell other players on you .

Nunge and Garza committed in September 2016. Fredrick committed in August 2017. Toussaint committed in September 2018. I'd say give it a few months. There is still the July evaluation period where late bloomers come out of nowhere and see their recruiting rankings rise. Things will heat up soon.

I don't know who we'll get in the '20 class, but I know we won't get Foster.
Why would you go to Duke, Kentucky, Kansas if you have a scholarship to Iowa? No brainer.

If he is still undecided there is still hope, a watershed recruit for Fran!

Xavier goes to ISU and we don't make the Dance next year, the anti-Fran posse starts a formin'.

As they probably should. I know we can't get every single recruit, but I've seen Mr. Davis get roasted all the time over the years for not being able to land LaFrentz, so Fran shouldn't get a free pass for letting in-state recruits get away on his watch, either.

Absolutely zero reason to get antsy until mid-August.

big_creepy_crawlies_7.jpg

You can usually tell how recruiting a guy is going if they start offering other less rated players at the same position. I don't know if Foster would be a power forward or center, but they just offered a power forward from Omaha.