Sorry guys

fulsaasfan

I was planning on doing some updates last night from press row and there were some internet connectivity problems up there.

Thanks guys. DSJ weighed in last night but was never planning on wrestling. I would expect Moore to go again next weekend and see DSJ go on the 29th against Minnesota.

Fuls,
When Brands said that DSJ could have wrestled at Midlands but was resting up, was that just gamesmanship for the OSU match? Or has he had a setback?

DSJ is fine guys. He is just going through the rehab. He could wrestle but its not worth him wrestling when he's not 100%. A little birdy told me he will be back sooner than the Minnesota Dual. He is chomping at the bit and is wanting to get out there and show how hard he has been working.

I'd like to see him ready for the Northwestern meet on the 15th or the 22nd against Penn State.

DSJ is fine guys. He is just going through the rehab. He could wrestle but its not worth him wrestling when he's not 100%. A little birdy told me he will be back sooner than the Minnesota Dual. He is chomping at the bit and is wanting to get out there and show how hard he has been working.

Thanks for the update. I have a feeling the 'little birdy' told you DSJ will be ready to wrestle by the PSU meet.

Latest posts