Sooooooo

bchilds420

Who was it that wanted to bet me their net worth that Iowa wouldnt lose next week by at least 40? Still feel like making that bet?

Ill say this one more time... Im pretty intelligent football wise, but it doesnt take a genius to see whats coming, just a fan that isnt delusional...

So lets see if you have the cajones to make this bet..

Well, it would be just like Iowa to lose to Minnesota then come out and beat Michigan 24-21 or something like that

iowa doesnt get blown out - they lose in heart crushing fashion

I'll bet you $500 if I really get Iowa plus 40

Please confirm....we can hold the money in an escrow account

how do you suppose we will beat Michigan? Seriously?

We cant stop Steele Jantz, you think 3rd and short, 4th and short we will be able to even TOUCH Robinson?

Not to mention they have 100x the speed than anyone else we have played so far.

Its not gonna be a game to watch, I promise.

iowa doesnt get blown out - they lose in heart crushing fashion

I'll bet you $500 if I really get Iowa plus 40

Please confirm....we can hold the money in an escrow account

Youre talking 500 dollars, not 50000.. No need for an escrow account, dork.

We cant stop Steele Jantz, you think 3rd and short, 4th and short we will be able to even TOUCH Robinson?

So you taking Michigan and giving 40. I will take that bet too. How much?

Watching this linebacking crew with their best player sitting on the bench trying to catch shoelaces will be brutal.

Have you not watched Iowa football in the past 10 years? We DON'T get blown out. Period. Doesn't happen. Yeah, we'll crap down our legs vs. Minny, we'll let ark state hang around, we'll go toe to toe with better teams. It's who we are and how we are coached. Next week will be close. I'll take your bet.

No one in this thread has said Iowa will beat Michigan...just that we wont lose by 40

Can you read?

what part of me making the bet puts into question if Im taking the bet? Just name your bets on here, Ill go up to 10k

Latest posts