Something wrong

headlock

Maybe the new athletic director can do something to get things turned around fans are not showing up at carver for men’s BB . Iowa state Minnesota fans are there win or lose Iowa state would kill us right now . Something has to change . Is it Fran ? Or the program what it’s been for many years ? Something has to change!!!!

I guess I could have said, oh good, another post saying exactly what we've all been discussing since mid Steve Alford.

Well I’m retired lol
As I said in the game thread a few minutes ago, I think it is Fran and it's time for Iowa to move on from Fran. But, I don't think that is because of the product on the floor, I don't think that's it's a matter of success or lack of....I think all the nostalgia and what Hawk fans got used to in the 80's is gone. Long gone. So are the fans that cheered for it. Believe or not, Steve Alford actually started all that with the Pierre Pierce decision and a lot never came back. They need to get someone in that seat that will connect with Iowa fans better and is more of an ambassador of the brand - Iowa fans aren't coming back to watch Fran's teams unless he takes them to a final 4 and we all know that aint happening. Iowa needs to find someone who can.

As I said in the game thread a few minutes ago, I think it is Fran and it's time for Iowa to move on from Fran. But, I don't think that is because of the product on the floor, I don't think that's it's a matter of success or lack of....I think all the nostalgia and what Hawk fans got used to in the 80's is gone. Long gone. So are the fans that cheered for it. Believe or not, Steve Alford actually started all that with the Pierre Pierce decision and a lot never came back. They need to get someone in that seat that will connect with Iowa fans better and is more of an ambassador of the brand - Iowa fans aren't coming back to watch Fran's teams unless he takes them to a final 4 and we all know that aint happening. Iowa needs to find someone who can.
I think you hit the nail on the head . But you know Iowa they don’t move on very often . iowa is the best job in sports in the country they don’t fire coaches . Until they hit bottom and than it’s he’ll bring the program back .

I think you hit the nail on the head . But you know Iowa they don’t move on very often . iowa is the best job in sports in the country they don’t fire coaches . Until they hit bottom and than it’s he’ll bring the program back .
new sherriff in town and I am positive she was brought in to fix a few things in our athletic department.

It's already hard enough to get enough people to want to spend their time and money to fill Carver. Now it's even a bigger problem because a lot of the people that would be going to men's games are deciding to spend their limited time and money on the women's games.

It's already hard enough to get enough people to want to spend their time and money to fill Carver. Now it's even a bigger problem because a lot of the people that would be going to men's games are deciding to spend their limited time and money on the women's games.
Can’t blame them!!!

Caitlin Clark is a biological man playing against women. It's silly and disgusting.

I was on these boards when the Sandusky rumors at Penn State began to fly a decade or so ago. I remember even after the evidence came out how disgusting the PSU fans were. How they had zero honor and chose their program over those molested children. I remember thinking no matter how much I loved Iowa sports, I would never embrace a lie to justify the program.

So here's the worst kept secret of collegiate women's sports....Iowa has a biological man playing against women and are making millions of dollars off it.

Shameful!

Caitlin Clark is a biological man playing against women. It's silly and disgusting.

I was on these boards when the Sandusky rumors at Penn State began to fly a decade or so ago. I remember even after the evidence came out how disgusting the PSU fans were. How they had zero honor and chose their program over those molested children. I remember thinking no matter how much I loved Iowa sports, I would never embrace a lie to justify the program.

So here's the worst kept secret of collegiate women's sports....Iowa has a biological man playing against women and are making millions of dollars off it.

Shameful!
Ask Conner Mc caffrey if she’s a man or not lol . Stupid post !!!!

Shameful!
I make it a policy to avoid criticizing or engaging in argument with other posters. We all have the right to our respective opinions. It is called “free speech” which is a very good thing. But the quoted post above is just absurd. Or a feeble attempt at trolling, in which case i must advise that there are posters on this site who are much better at at…….

Shameful!
What's next? That Nile Kinninck never served his country and was abducted by aliens?

Either you're trolling or you believe everything is a conspiracy. And this is coming from someone who believes his share of conspiracies.

Shameful!
You can not possibly be serious. Please tell me you are making a poor attempt at a joke, cause I don't get it.
On 2nd thought, I don't care what your motives are. That is one of the most bizzare posts I have ever seen on this board. Just so strange.

I guess I could have said, oh good, another post saying exactly what we've all been discussing since mid Steve Alford.
Alford may have finally found his level. UCLA being a bit above his weight class, he has a nice thing going at Nevada. They will probably be in the NCAA'S this year.

Whether or not he has stopped being a sanctimonious curmudgeon is not known at this time.

Latest posts