Something happening at LSU today

Wow. I know namecalling is frowned upon on these boards... but in this case I think the term dumba$$ is more than appropriate. He was a freakin Heisman finalist with the world at his fingertips and he couldn't say no?!?!? Unreal.

I thought it had already been established that Honey Badger takes what it wants and Honey Badger don't give a F.....and Honey Badger certainly don't say "NO"! :D

This will reduce the number of times Mussberger says "Honey Badger" per game from 100,000 to 50,000.

I'm not so sure, he will talk about how much the defense misses the Honey Badger, and talk about last year's games featuring the Honey Badger. I put the over-under at 75,000 mentions.

Twitter is blowing up right now. Sounds like Hoiberg is already in contact, offering a scholly and playing time at PG. Heard it here first

Its just not that hard to not smoke weed. I was a dumb 18-22 year old once, but these guys re-define the whole category. They need a new sub-set to belong to.

Its just not that hard to not smoke weed. I was a dumb 18-22 year old once, but these guys re-define the whole category. They need a new sub-set to belong to.

Especially if you've already been caught twice. It's just a case of the Honey Badger thinking he was above the team rules.....becasue he was the Honey Badger and he don't give a f***....but I think that's been mentioned.

Latest posts