Someone call The Vatican...

NeilDiamond

b/c what is going on with the Hawks this year can be certified as a miracle. In all my life, I have never seen or heard of anything like not only what has gone on in 1 of their games, but now 4 of their games (UNI, PSU, MSU & IU). Nothing short of Divine intervention. Iowa is on their way to the NC. UT will lose tonight.

b/c what is going on with the Hawks this year can be certified as a miracle. In all my life, I have never seen or heard of anything like not only what has gone on in 1 of their games, but now 4 of their games (UNI, PSU, MSU & IU). Nothing short of Divine intervention. Iowa is on their way to the NC. UT will lose tonight.

Please let this be a joke about divine intervention!!! I don't think God cares one bit about football, much less one particular team. Besides, why would he just now become a Hawk fan? So I take your comments as a way to express your shock.

It was just EVY giving us a hand before walking into the light.
Thank you Evy and say hello to St Peter.

Please let this be a joke about divine intervention!!! I don't think God cares one bit about football, much less one particular team. Besides, why would he just now become a Hawk fan? So I take your comments as a way to express your shock.

nope, i actually believe that God cares about football....and not only football, but Hawkeye football....Amen.

The Vatican has no jurisdiction here. This is a Christians vs lions things...pagan, and there are elements of a Greek (or Roman) mini-epic in this Hawkeye adventure.

Fata viam invenient. The Fates will find a way.

The Vatican has no jurisdiction here. This is a Christians vs lions things...pagan, and there are elements of a Greek (or Roman) mini-epic in this Hawkeye adventure.

Fata viam invenient. The Fates will find a way.

It's kind of got a Gladiator vibe.

Hope we don't croak at the end.

I don't know if it's God or the saints having anything to do with how the Hawks do, but maybe it's karma or the fates finally smiling on the Black and Gold. I thought that the game was over when Stanzi couldn't find anyone wearing black in the third quarter. But then again, football has a crazy ebb and flow about it.

Latest posts