Some things never change

jabbhawk

Year in and year out this team continues to make the ridiculous mistakes with clock management. Also, it seems we don't have any sense of urgency. The offense should have been sprinting back to the line after each play in the 2nd half. To me it they looked like they were up by 20 points. We have no identity on either side of the ball! So much for a tough Defense! This coaching staff needs to look themselves in the mirror with recruiting. We have some of the best facilities the conference and yet we don't pull top recruits. Our scheme looks the same as last year too...boring and predictable.

Year in and year out this team continues to make the ridiculous mistakes with clock management. Also, it seems we don't have any sense of urgency. The offense should have been sprinting back to the line after each play in the 2nd half. To me it they looked like they were up by 20 points. We have no identity on either side of the ball! So much for a tough Defense! This coaching staff needs to look themselves in the mirror with recruiting. We have some of the best facilities the conference and yet we don't pull top recruits. Our scheme looks the same as last year too...boring and predictable.

I'm throwing a flag for delay of game on this comment -