Some SEC dude on ESPN radio just said...

that the Big Ten is not very good this year

AND

Iowa is not a good football team. Nor is Northwestern.

BUT

Stanford plays the type of football that could compete in the SEC.

AND you don't need a good QB to be successful in the SEC. It's all about defense and running backs.

Discuss amongst yourselves...

At first blush, then, I'd wonder how a team that could lose at home against a (now) 3 loss team, giving up 43 points, having never had the lead in the game, could still be in consideration for the Playoff. You hearing me Alabama? I'd also wonder how NW could score 16 points and win 16-6, and then only score 10 points while losing 40-10. Are you paying attention Stanford? Defense, huh? Sounds right.

We're 5th!

Awesome! But we have to stay grounded and focused.

Gotta believe KF would have preferred moving up gradually.

Rick Brown just made a good point on the radio. The coaches alone can't keep things in perspective. Senior leadership will be extremely key now.

who mentioned politics? your *** did ...

Huckabee is fat like this dude
Huckabee is FOS on all issues

AGAIN... you mentioned politics as no where was that in play by me

Nice try Missy

Apparently the College Football Playoffs is now like an old man's Saturday morning golf game. If you have a bad start, no sweat, you just take a mulligan.

How many FBS teams go undefeated in a single year especially from power 5 conferences? A small very small number. Last year in all of FBS there were what...two teams with no losses at the end of the regular season? It should count for something.

Apparently the College Football Playoffs is now like an old man's Saturday morning golf game. If you have a bad start, no sweat, you just take a mulligan.

How many FBS teams go undefeated in a single year especially from power 5 conferences? A small very small number. Last year in all of FBS there were what...two teams with no losses at the end of the regular season? It should count for something.

AND

BUT

AND you don't need a good QB to be successful in the SEC. It's all about defense and running backs.

<<Discuss amongst yourselves...>>

Here's a similar discussion:

Charles Manson will be up for parole again. Some say he should not be released because he is still dangerous. Others say he is not a danger and has served his time. Discuss...:)

Nice try Missy

I will say that I wasn't quite sure who's Alt you were.....the last couple days have clarified it tho. Not that I care, JD should lift the ban on all of ya, and let you take up your original screen names. Its to all good in the hood these days!

Nice try Missy

WOW...nice try okie

I rarely post but couldn't let this slide. Okie, you brought politics into the discussion and your attempt to claim otherwise is shameful...

Lets think and talk about the once in a lifetime season we are witnessing...

AND

BUT

This has already been pointed out, but do some of these people even think about what they're saying before they spout off? Guess it doesn't say much for Stanford that they lost to a lowly Big Ten team, then, does it? Seriously people, apply some logic rather than just being homers for your league, and anti-everything else.

The amount of bias out there is.... laughable.

Nice try Missy

Your sideways political comparisons are getting old... leave it where it belongs. Not here... Truth be told, your maturity is beginning to show.

Florida would definitely beat Iowa on a neutral field... Guess he/they missed the few times the Hawks have seen Florida in a bowl game. Never mind the second Outback when the officials spotted the Gators 24 points in the first half and then had to steal the onside kick recovery at the end of the game to preserve the Gator win... How's that mighty Florida looking after the beat down they inflicted on Vanderbilt? Not a beatdown you say..? Hmmmm...
Back to reality. He is talking about 2015, as in, THIS season. What does a game 10 years ago have to do with Florida over Iowa this year?

And since FL didn't man-handle Vandy, you're holding that against them? So since Iowa only won by 8 against 4-5 Indiana, we should just look past that? Can't have it both ways, dude.

Nice try Missy

Yeah okay. I see you haven't had your BP Meds today....breathe in....breathe out

Latest posts