Some people are just stupid and they can't help it

Wow. I liked the quote where he goes all woe is me, people are threatening me and my family. What kind of a world do we live in where people can do this? LMAO!

It's ok that he posted a $1000 bounty on an opposing player. That's not a problem.

Guy sounds like a typical Miami thug.

Wow. I liked the quote where he goes all woe is me, people are threatening me and my family. What kind of a world do we live in where people can do this? LMAO!

It's ok that he posted a $1000 bounty on an opposing player. That's not a problem.

Well you know he was just kidding, but everyone else is serious. I just get frustrated when people say, well I was just kidding. sorry but it's hard to see the joke in this and putting it on twitter does not help. People just aren't very smart sometimes.

Right. He defends his post about the hit as a "joke" yet the death threats are real. Riiiiiight.

Some guys don't learn and then there is Dan...does anyone even remember him playing?

Worthless turd

Yeah, didn't he shut down MJ? :)

i

Latest posts