Some Interesting Iowa Stats

Here are some stats for you:

Iowa State has an all time losing record in the regular season and in bowls.
Iowa State has never had a Heisman winner.
Iowa State has no national titles, and has never even sniffed at one.
Iowa State since its inception still hasn't found its identity.

Not trying to rail the negatives on you...
Not to be a racist, but...
Not trying to be offensive...

Great way to plug your site, go back and learn some marketing strategies that aren't strictly related to selling crops and scooping manure.

Incorrect. I saw the entire ISU football team sniffing the Nebraska trophy case back in 2009.

Would be interested to see what the numbers are against iowa's defense on 3rd down and what the average distance is on 3rd down. Iowa's defense can not stop the 3rd down and 5 and under. To me that is the main reason for the bad numbers and of course the more the defense is on the field to less possesions the offense will get.

I knew our defensive was bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad. I was surprised at how few offensive possessions we seem to get. Good work.

The offense scores quickly and the defense is on the field all game. I wonder what the possession time averages are.

Here are some stats for you:

Iowa State has an all time losing record in the regular season and in bowls.
Iowa State has never had a Heisman winner.
Iowa State has no national titles, and has never even sniffed at one.
Iowa State since its inception still hasn't found its identity.

Not trying to rail the negatives on you...
Not to be a racist, but...
Not trying to be offensive...

Great way to plug your site, go back and learn some marketing strategies that aren't strictly related to selling crops and scooping manure.

Really? This post shows how much we all wish your mom swallowed you, instead of letting you creep up inside to fertilize her egg.

1- they recruit against a prestigious Uof I.. They get the left overs, of course they arent going to win a lot.. they beat us this year
2- Troy Davis > Nile Kinnick > Senneca Wallace > Brad Banks
3- Iowa has no national titles. One year, 53 years ago (lol) we "sniffed one" when everyone thought we should have won it.. but DIDNT.
4 - We have the highest paid coach with the most mediocre record in possibly the history of sports.

Latest posts