Social media sites reporting rumors DeJean is out for the season

Best Gunner
Best Punt Returner
Best CB

Well good thing Illinois & Nebraska suck ass however seeing OSU's receivers in the championship game will not be a fun watch.

We will rally around Deshaun Lee, Jemari Harris, Nico Ragaini and/or Kaden Wetjen and play good football.

#AIFBPHG

Last edited:
Rumors earlier in the day was turf toe and now it is a broken fibula. So how long does a broken fibula take to heal? I guess I could go to WebMD for answers.

Nor should he. Hope he gets a huge payday

I seriously cannot recall a season with so many key injuries
You must not remember Sam Brownlee as the starting running back. And I seem to recall a couple walk-ons in the two deep at WR last year.

But yes, this year has been bad.

Damn KF cursed Coop when he put him on offense for two plays. Might as well have stuck the tiki from the Brady Bunch Hawaii episode around his neck.....

You must not remember Sam Brownlee as the starting running back. And I seem to recall a couple walk-ons in the two deep at WR last year.

Damn KF cursed Coop when he put him on offense for two plays. Might as well have stuck the tiki from the Brady Bunch Hawaii episode around his neck.....
Would love to put it around Bert's neck but might have to double rhe length of the chain.

The thing I was looking forward to the most of the 2024 off season was watching Cooper DeJean absolutely slay the Underwear Olympics in Indianapolis.

It's just hard not to be proud of the 2023 team. Just about every team would have mailed in this season long ago. I hope they can pull it together for the next 2 games.

Nor should he. Hope he gets a huge payday

I seriously cannot recall a season with so many key injuries
The year we won the Cap-1 bowl without a running game basically. Tate carried us. That year was brutal.

I wish I understood the reference.

I wish I understood the reference.
Your age probably has to have at least a 4, if not a 5, in front of it to get the reference. But, if you watched the Brady Bunch growing up, you get it.

I'm repeating but at this point in the season why is he being put in harms way.
Hard to say what happened... They gotta practice though it's just tough. Coulda got hurt on first snap of the game just as easy. Just sucks. I just feel like shit for him and the all the players.

Latest posts