So Wrigley sucks for football to? Weird setup for NU/Illannoy game

Funny thing is suppose to have done all these studies before the event with risk management people etc. Must not be able to do simple math I guess.

It was funny listening to Fitz and Zook try to spin this that they stepped in to ensure the safety of their players,when in truth,they were completely on board until the Big Ten was forced to step in and protect the players.

Great recruiting pitch to parents of recruits for Fitz and Zook...''come to our school and we will ignore potential injury or worse for your son to garner some exposure for our football programs''

It really looks bad for your school when you want to play a game in a baseball stadium instead of your own stadium. There isn't much of an increase in attendance. This doesn't make any sense to me.

It really looks bad for your school when you want to play a game in a baseball stadium instead of your own stadium. There isn't much of an increase in attendance. This doesn't make any sense to me.

I believe they pulled a Jamie Pollard and packaged their season tickets as the only way to get a ticket. It was a marketing ploy.

Great recruiting pitch to parents of recruits for Fitz and Zook...''come to our school and we will ignore potential injury or worse for your son to garner some exposure for our football programs''

I don't think ND will appreciate other schools stealing their pitch.

Liq is right....the Bears played and the south endzone was about a half yard shy of a full ten yards on the left side for the offense. (Gayle Sayers got FIVE td's v. the Niners at Wrigley) Since they were pros, they just padded the dugout area on the first base side. I think the first base side seats have " expanded" toward the pitching mound when they re-designed the playing field, so east west was the only way it will "fit" in 2010. The special rules have garnered lots of free pub for the Big Ten championship of Illinois game.

What happens with a potential interception return for touchdown?

Did they figure that out? I'm going to be switching between games to check it out.

Saw the field, why under any circumstances did someone think that would work? The FG post is bolted to the damn wall!!!!

Latest posts