So what’ll you be watching today?

tweeterhawk

No way I spend one minute on this train wreck of a season ending. If the players have quit, I have, too. My time will be better spent on a long-delayed home repair. So I expect to be watching paint dry.

I will actually watch the game today. Normally I wouldn’t bother to waste my time, but I’m in the mood for a good laugh.

funny I quit watching in December, then they got hot, I started watching and they sputtered and crapped out. I quit watching.

No way I spend one minute on this train wreck of a season ending. If the players have quit, I have, too. My time will be better spent on a long-delayed home repair. So I expect to be watching paint dry.

I will be watching the hawk men with some skepticism, with hope they get hot again and win this game. 22 wins sounds good after last year while a huge losing streak sounds really bad. I am not super excited about their play or their chances.

I will definitely be watching the hawk women and would love to see them win of course. I have my wife watching the women and she is excited .

I used to be a huge wrestling fan but of course I watched back through all of Gable's years and it is a little harder for me to sustain that for 40 years.

Oh, I'll probably watch the damned thing. I'm clearly a glutton for punishment. It matters little to me at this point if they win or lose. I just want to seem some intensity from them defensively and on the glass.
As well as moving the ball on offense instead of dribbling around the perimeter.

I'll watch for curiosity's sake, to see if this train will completely finish going off the tracks or if they will salvage this last game.

But I have back up plans in case it gets ugly.

Golf/nascar/mbb/wbb. Golf because it makes spring seem near. Nascar to see who is leading the circle jerk. MBB because it's cheaper than comedy club and I have my own beer. WBB because an Iowa championship could be had!

I'll be watching Iowa men at 1, Iowa wrestling at 3:15 and the Iowa women at 5.

Looking forward to it.

i'll be watching to see if iowa can find the passion they had in NYC. if they do, they're ready for the tourney's. if they don't, well...

and i'll probably be watching wrestling

Will probably watch UNI/Iowa at 1. Will work outside after that because I don't give 2 craps about girls BB or wrestling.

Iowa v Nebraska
UNI playing to go to tourney
NASCAR race at Phoenix
Might watch women play for the btt title.

Not Iowa men cap another Fran Fade. They’ve quit and so have I.

Will watch the women’s team and UNI. Makes me wonder if the women’s team would beat the men at this point? They have better guards than the men do and an All-American.