so we were wrong... and right

I would think if they win two in the BTT it'd have to be one over Indiana, Michigan or Michigan State. Another win over Wisconsin wouldn't be enough (assuming we don't win at IU.)

We lose at Indiana but get to the title game, we'd probably make it.

If we win out, I think we'd still want to win the first round game to be safe, but I'd think we're in regardless.

This post about fried my brain. :)

Yeah, I kind of posted that stream of consciousness style. Probably shouldn't do that.

Horrible non conference will be our doom. Hopefully we step it up in years to come.

Sort of. If we sweep Purdue and Nebraska (that's assuming we actually DO split with Nebraska) with everything else being the same, we'd be in. Non-conference wouldn't look as bad, either, if VaTech hadn't taken their nosedive.

We just have to win 5 more...out of the 7 games still available to us. It's called March Madness. I'm assuming our young team thought that actually meant it all started March 1 so we should see some exciting wins the rest of the way. Easy now...I'm only serious about the 1st sentence and that's not a prediction but rather an observation. We don't even have to win the BTT to get in at this point...which is the ultimate long shot. I won't throw in the towel until we absolutely can't make it.

Latest posts