So PSVue is going away?!

hawkeyebob62

So I went to the PSVue site to log yet another free trial using yet another email address. Alas, the home page says it shutting down 1/30/2020, and is not allowing new customers or free trials. WTH?

Maybe Disney+ and AppleTVs more aggressive marketing has made it not worth it for them?

So I went to the PSVue site to log yet another free trial using yet another email address. Alas, the home page says it shutting down 1/30/2020, and is not allowing new customers or free trials. WTH?

Maybe Disney+ and AppleTVs more aggressive marketing has made it not worth it for them?

I think it had more to do with YouTube and Hulu taking over the streamers market with their versions. That and I'm sure the TV companies keep asking for more money to allow the streaming services to stream their channels. Especially as more people make the switch from cable to streaming. That's why the rates for streaming services have continued to climb the last few years.

Sony just didn't want to fight with the market anymore and decided to cut ties and focus on the future of their gaming systems.

I think it had more to do with YouTube and Hulu taking over the streamers market with their versions. That and I'm sure the TV companies keep asking for more money to allow the streaming services to stream their channels. Especially as more people make the switch from cable to streaming. That's why the rates for streaming services have continued to climb the last few years.

Sony just didn't want to fight with the market anymore and decided to cut ties and focus on the future of their gaming systems.

Makes sense, I guess.

Latest posts