So much for the Hawks two road wins not being impressive

EddyP

Wisky punks Purdue at their crib and Minny up double digits at Indiana in the second half. Long way to go in the Indiana game but Minnesota is good and lost some close games.

And just as I speak here come the Hoosiers, down 6 now.

I really feel like any team can beat any other team on any given night in this league.

Thats why i think the hawks will catch some teams on an off night this year! If we win the games at Home that we SHOULD win, we can end up 8-10 or even 7-11. If we end up 9-9 I will go nuts, because for this group that is a hell of an improvement in a TOUGH league.

Hopefully,we can protect the home court. We stoled a couple on the road at places no one expected us to. But I won't be surprised if we don't win another road game this year.

With the current Iowa team any road win is impressive in my mind.

They are a lower tier team in the BIG 10 so it's not like any road win is a given.

Wisconsin should have a solid finish as long as they don't go in 3 point shooting slumps.

Minnesota is a dangerous team due to their length/athleticism. They just don't play that smart at times. I know they have some young players.

Both wins should have been seen as good wins. I don't know who did not consider the wins to be good.

I really feel like any team can beat any other team on any given night in this league.

This. Except that the bottom 3 or 4 teams may not each have a chance to beat OSU and MSU. The rest is up in the air.

Latest posts