So Kirk uses bulletin board material afterall...

It's game 2 of a season where you are 1-0. If you get to 2-0 the outlook is much brighter for the season. Think of the last few years when Iowa lost to ISU:

2011, 8-5 better than 7-6
2007, 7-5 better than 6-6 plus go to a bowl
2005, 8-4 better than 7-5
2002,12-1 better than 11-2
2001, 8-4 better than 7-5

Obviously very hypothetical, but winning this game is important for the rest of the year. The B1g is tough, get the wins in the non con are important.

Yeah I'm sure he didn't take it serious after getting beat by ISU his first 4 seasons at Iowa. Players have said in years past about how a majority of their offseason was spent talking about beating Iowa State so I don't know why any fan would make the argument that Iowa doesn't care a lot about this game. It's a rivalry game for god's sake. The players/coaches care a great deal.
Link? Just aksing, I havn't seen this.

It's game 2 of a season where you are 1-0. If you get to 2-0 the outlook is much brighter for the season. Think of the last few years when Iowa lost to ISU:

2011, 8-5 better than 7-6
2007, 7-5 better than 6-6 plus go to a bowl
2005, 8-4 better than 7-5
2002,12-1 better than 11-2
2001, 8-4 better than 7-5

Obviously very hypothetical, but winning this game is important for the rest of the year. The B1g is tough, get the wins in the non con are important.

Yeah michigan and wisky sure showed that the top of the B1G is insanely good!! B1G is 4th best conference, which is pretty sad.

Here's Micah Hyde mulling over said pic...

A1-UAadCIAAlofA.jpg

Players will be used to seeing the back of Jantz's jersey just like last season.

They will see the back of his jersey when Jantz is laying on his stomach writhing in pain from all the hits on his body.

Now if they can just run a continuous loop of this over the big screens on gameday the fury would be unreal...

rhoadsrockinfinal_medium.gif

You guys act as if this is the first time this has happened. It's been going on since Kirk got there. The main man behind it is Doyle and has been since Day 1.

Goodness, the BS people make up to justify their hatred of KF is mind-boggling. We get it, you don't like him. But my God, stop making $hit up and lying.

Looks to be the ISU poster on the other side of the Micah pic.

Yep that was the one I was referring to. The other is just to the left of that door so the players have to see it when they walk out to practice and when they enter the locker room.

Players will be used to seeing the back of Jantz's jersey just like last season.

Why are you here? really? What kind of person would hang out at their rivals forum? Even though they only cost $99 I bet you don't have season tix in Ames.

What the deal? honestly? I just find it odd that you constantly post on this forum. DO you post at cyclone nation too?

Why are you here? really? What kind of person would hang out at their rivals forum? Even though they only cost $99 I bet you don't have season tix in Ames.

What the deal? honestly? I just find it odd that you constantly post on this forum. DO you post at cyclone nation too?

He's like the little brother that just wont leave the room when you tell them too just because he wants to be like him.

Because there are more troll feeders on this forum than any other forum I've ever been on. At this point, this board has morphed into something that would be boring without the clone trolls. ISU and IOWA truly are each others best friends, it's a truly Iowan relationship and the 2 major free boards of each fanbase reflect. Some college psych major should do a project on it, it's unique.

Latest posts