So Kirk uses bulletin board material afterall...

xXxHerkyxXx

Morehouse just dropped this pic on twitter. Taken from the Iowa Football complex today...

A196FOLCEAA_mEW.jpg

There's also ISU football posters on the entrance to the locker room and the door that leads to Kinnick.

He's a football coach it'd be more surprising if he didn't. Just cause he doesn't publicly throw it out there like other programs doesn't mean they don't inside fort kinnick.

Players will be used to seeing the back of Jantz's jersey just like last season.

I think the unwelcomed meant that we'll get used to seeing the back of his jersey while he's chasing dbacks down the field and shedding blocks after throwing picks and desperately trying to make a play after a TO.

It's about damn time this team started getting fired up for games...all games. This "punch the clock, lunchbox mentality" is getting old.

Maybe he is finally taking this rivalry seriously!

Yeah I'm sure he didn't take it serious after getting beat by ISU his first 4 seasons at Iowa. Players have said in years past about how a majority of their offseason was spent talking about beating Iowa State so I don't know why any fan would make the argument that Iowa doesn't care a lot about this game. It's a rivalry game for god's sake. The players/coaches care a great deal.

Latest posts