So I go this D League Game & Who Shows

eyekwah

Attended a D-League game between the Rio Grande Valley Vipers and the Albuquerque Thunderbirds and who shows up playing starting center for the T-Birds, none other than thee Kurt Looby. Kind of surprised me that he has reached this level. He still is slim in stature for that position, but the guy had a nice game which the T-Birds won.

Yeah, Kurt been in the D league for a few years now. He's had some good games while he's been there.

Glad you were able to see him, I haven't seen him play since Iowa.

Great kid. I am glad he is making a little bit of money playing BB. If he continues to improve it's possible he could get a cup of coffee with a struggling NBA team.

Attended a D-League game between the Rio Grande Valley Vipers and the Albuquerque Thunderbirds and who shows up playing starting center for the T-Birds, none other than thee Kurt Looby. Kind of surprised me that he has reached this level. He still is slim in stature for that position, but the guy had a nice game which the T-Birds won.

Then wait until Ft. Wayne shows up there. Their center is none other than thee Sean Sonderleiter. Seems to have carved himself a niche in the d league.