So I for one approve of the timing of this coming out anyway...

Hawkfnntn

I don't think ole Franklin is gonna be too long in the tooth for sticking around not so happy Valley with how this yr is going... Hopefully we can pile on and make it worse for him tomorrow.

I don't think ole Franklin is gonna be too long in the tooth for sticking around not so happy Valley with how this yr is going... Hopefully we can pile on and make it worse for him tomorrow.
Regardless of the accusation, the guy can coach. I hate Franklin just as much as most Hawkeye fans but if he were to become the Hawkeyes coach I would be more then elated. Yeah this year has not been good for him but the guy is a competitor. I hate to say this but I think he is more of a competitor then Ferentz.

Didn't he sue PSU in January and that went nowhere?

Regardless of the accusation, the guy can coach. I hate Franklin just as much as most Hawkeye fans but if he were to become the Hawkeyes coach I would be more then elated. Yeah this year has not been good for him but the guy is a competitor. I hate to say this but I think he is more of a competitor then Ferentz.

He's also a major dick

Its high time for every football coach to say "cut the bulls#it." I'd have a meeting the first day and tell everyone if I hear one instance of hazing or hate speech/action you are gone. 5*..D-coordinator...all-American LB...you're gone. You're here to play and coach football. Tradition be damned. How about this tradition...beat your opponent not your teammates. Head coaches have to get involved and police or they will lose everything.

Its high time for every football coach to say "cut the bulls#it." I'd have a meeting the first day and tell everyone if I hear one instance of hazing or hate speech/action you are gone. 5*..D-coordinator...all-American LB...you're gone. You're here to play and coach football. Tradition be damned. How about this tradition...beat your opponent not your teammates. Head coaches have to get involved and police or they will lose everything.
Lead from the front.

You might be on a bit of an island with this take... I think he'd fit in better in the SEC where he was at Vandy before now. If TN keeps sucking maybe that's somewhere he'd jump ship to. I dunno but he's not turned out to be a good fit at PSU. I'm not a fan of the guy. I'd say KF is quite the competitor. Did you not see how the MN game ended?