So how motivated will Banjo boy and little red be now?

Question of the day !!! I like ragaini WR 89 but WTH ?? did T Tracy piss off the "good ole boys club"??? I mean 6 snaps no targets? on that fake reverse pass to the QB you cant tell me that if you change Tracy to the qb set Goodson on the reverse and let wr 10 Bruce (former qb ) throw it back to Tracy .. its 6 all day long !!! or on the open middle slants why is Tracy not in there esp after a few drops by the WR?
Lill help here?

Question of the day !!! I like ragaini WR 89 but WTH ?? did T Tracy piss off the "good ole boys club"??? I mean 6 snaps no targets? on that fake reverse pass to the QB you cant tell me that if you change Tracy to the qb set Goodson on the reverse and let wr 10 Bruce (former qb ) throw it back to Tracy .. its 6 all day long !!! or on the open middle slants why is Tracy not in there esp after a few drops by the WR?
Lill help here?
He bitched about playing time and targets on twitter. That won't ever gain you PT with the Ferentz family.

He bitched about playing time and targets on twitter. That won't ever gain you PT with the Ferentz family.
but this is game 11 its been that way all year!!! notice how many WR recruit's are leaving? but we got Bruce and and Johnson .....
Brody Brotich (sp) will be a good one and if we can get Kevin Kaspers kid we will be in good shape!!

but this is game 11 its been that way all year!!! notice how many WR recruit's are leaving? but we got Bruce and and Johnson .....
Brody Brotich (sp) will be a good one and if we can get Kevin Kaspers kid we will be in good shape!!
I think it's pretty tough to see anyone getting a ton of minutes outside Johnson and Bruce for the next 2-3 years.

I think it's pretty tough to see anyone getting a ton of minutes outside Johnson and Bruce for the next 2-3 years.

If the hawks can get really good run production with a five man line or maybe just one TEnd lined up next to a tackle then the hawks can still play a lot of wide receiver sets. It will be like the couple of years of ISM, BSmith, and tracy. There will be snaps for a third receiver and the 2nd teamers but only depending on the run game production without needing 2 TEnds and a fullback

I agree – Tracy had too high expectations for ‘greatness’; his early season results were ineffectual, especially under Petras. He hasn’t shown the speed and smoothness as last year. Tracy got some chances recently, and he fought hard to stay ‘up’, not go down, and make yards. It could’ve been the tough plays BF put him in, but he still got few yards for his efforts. He’s not in the same situation as a Beathard where social/family pressure helped. KF buckled for Beathard, rightfully so relative to Rudock.

But the big thing is ... My gawd! No freak'n Martinez for Friday. McSorley went out, now Martinez, early tip drills -- hey, it's not winning dirty, it's just being prepared to take advantage of opportunities to win. Martinez = the root of many nightmares.

If the hawks can get really good run production with a five man line or maybe just one TEnd lined up next to a tackle then the hawks can still play a lot of wide receiver sets. It will be like the couple of years of ISM, BSmith, and tracy. There will be snaps for a third receiver and the 2nd teamers but only depending on the run game production without needing 2 TEnds and a fullback
yeah so why not go 3 TE... Set run off that or TE IN THE FLAT ?? I watched the AZ Cardinals run 3 different plays with great success off that formation.. and it was so simple I said there is no reason IOWA cant run this !! then I realized that's the issue ... its simple and it works ....lol

Last edited:
They’ll be ready for a showdown. Iowa wins this game but damn Kirk may have to chew through fifty packs of juicy fruit to get it done.

The 55 Best Gum & Breath Mints in the World

yeah so why not go 3 TE... Set run off that or TE IN THE FLAT ?? I watched the AZ Cardinals run 3 different plays with great success off that formation.. and it was so simple I said there is no reason IOWA cant run this !! then I realized that's the issue ... its simple and it works ....lol

You are correct. as the year goes on and since Iowa has been running the same plays for so many years the OC and coaches need to find new variations off of the formations they run.

Travis Kelce and so many TEnds in the pros get a ton of catches going 3-5 yards downfield, stopping and turning in an empty area, catching an easy pass, and maybe getting so more yards. If teams double Laporta then Lachey is open on the other side or someone is open.