So from the Big 10 east, who do you want to see in Indy?

EstronHawk

I'm pulling for Michigan (maybe since we beat them) But a part of me likes PSU. Never, will I want to see ohio st there. I just cant's see UM winning in Columbus next week though. The way MSU almost beat the buckeyes today, PSU will have their hands full in E. Lansing next Saturday.

If Wisconsin would have lost today, I would be rooting for anyone but OSU with the hope of still winning the West. Since Wisconsin is in tho, I'm rooting for OSU because no way I want Wisconsin with even more monentum.

Correction, MSU is at PSU, huge advantage for the Lions. Only thing stopping PSU is the injuries they have right now.

Never root for Penn state. I actually root Ohio State. They are talented and fun to watch. They are light years ahead of us so you can't even consider then rivals.

I think we have the best chance to win if we make it to Indianapolis and face the Buckeyes. Their defense is a little vanilla and they haven't faced a downhill running and power blocking team like us. Plus we already beat Michigan and don't want to play Penn State again because they just got lucky and caught us on a bad night.

Latest posts