So can we go get Mike Davis already...

I feel like with the state of the program there has to be some big donors screaming for Lick's head, who are also willing to pay for it.

Perhaps...his buyout at the end of this year would be $2.4 million. But he's making $1.2 million per year, whereas Davis is making basically half that.

Would absolutely consider him. He was caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place at Indiana following Knight. And it would be great to have another coach of color leading Iowa basketball.

I have to point out the trend of this board hiring a new coach every few days. Keno talk has died down and now its onto Mike Davis. I know its fun to talk about but i would guess Lick is here next year and this is all a waste of time

On the other hand, the other option is discussing the teams performance

Nevermind - talking about future coaches is more fun

YEah, I'm not a huge fan of the Keno idea and I doubt he'd have much intrest. Davis was just a name that I think could stop the bleeding and a guy that we would have an real shot at.

Perhaps...his buyout at the end of this year would be $2.4 million. But he's making $1.2 million per year, whereas Davis is making basically half that.

I'm more than willing to start a Todd Lickliter buyout fund. I'll put in the first $20.

I heard that Lick gets a $750,000 bonus if he finishes out his 7-year contract. That's just another pile of money going down the toilet if it happens. Mr. Barta needs to step up and pull the plug.

Latest posts