So any word on the 2 injured players?

I was just messing with you. I actually play too. It's seriously my favorite thing to do. You played at sands I assume?

Yes...Sands, North High, Valley Southwoods, Waukee and Ankeny are the places we primarily played locally. We also played in tournaments all over the state. Do you play co-ed? Still play?

Yes...Sands, North High, Valley Southwoods, Waukee and Ankeny are the places we primarily played locally. We also played in tournaments all over the state. Do you play co-ed? Still play?

Yea co-ed. We play at trophy's. We are more of an average intermediate team though.

Yeah I just heard Dochterman on the radio. He said White said he will play but Dochterman gave him an at best 50/50 chance. He's still pretty sore. I'm sure White will start. Can he play the whole game will be the question. If not, I imagine Uhl will get a lot more minutes.
Dom got worked by Decker in the last outing. I hope he has a better night if he is in for big minutes on Saturday.

Spoken like someone that's never had a serious injury... I have no ACL in my right knee, strained the ACL and tore meniscus in my left knee and never did have my torn right rotator cuff repaired. You don't just "man up" with serious injuries. The pain didn't stop me from playing it was my knee buckling every time I took a step.

Olaseni is going to play. I hope White sits. This hasn't historically been the best match up for him. Wisconsin doesn't get called for many fouls and White needs those calls to be at his best. Sit him until Michigan. If we're good enough to beat Wisconsin I think we can do it without him. I think it's Iowa by 5 tomorrow.
I'll throw in I agree with this. White has a tendency to become invisible against stout competition anyway. With a good shooting night from at least 2 of our scorers (save the smart a** remarks, I know this doesn't happen often) we can take down the Vadgers at home.

Latest posts