So any word on the 2 injured players?

loesshillshawk

Just wondering if either are practicing...or doing anything. Going to the game Saturday...would be great if both played.

Spoken like two seniors who do not wanna miss any games at all.....I like it....gotta bring it come Saturday boys.....

Fran still sounded iffy about White

Yeah I just heard Dochterman on the radio. He said White said he will play but Dochterman gave him an at best 50/50 chance. He's still pretty sore. I'm sure White will start. Can he play the whole game will be the question. If not, I imagine Uhl will get a lot more minutes.

Spoken like two seniors who do not wanna miss any games at all.....I like it....gotta bring it come Saturday boys.....

Sure, the enthusiastic patient always has the most reliable prognosis.:rolleyes:

Hope Whitey is back by Minny and Gabe is back by Michigan.

Now is not the time to puss out.....we need both them guys in there.

If White plays before he is fully healed, this will nag him the rest of the season. Playing while hurt is not "pussing out". It's just selfish and stupid.

We need this one badly, getting this quality of a win will help us make the dance even if we end up with 18-19 wins. We lose it and we have very little room for error going forward.

Now is not the time to puss out.....we need both them guys in there.

Spoken like someone that's never had a serious injury... I have no ACL in my right knee, strained the ACL and tore meniscus in my left knee and never did have my torn right rotator cuff repaired. You don't just "man up" with serious injuries. The pain didn't stop me from playing it was my knee buckling every time I took a step.

Olaseni is going to play. I hope White sits. This hasn't historically been the best match up for him. Wisconsin doesn't get called for many fouls and White needs those calls to be at his best. Sit him until Michigan. If we're good enough to beat Wisconsin I think we can do it without him. I think it's Iowa by 5 tomorrow.

Jeezuz...did you get hit by a truck?

lol No, I was a pretty good volleyball player. Both knee injuries were landing on someone else's foot after going up to block. The rotator cuff was from throwing batting practice to my baseball team...over 300 pitches a day was too much I guess.

lol No, I was a pretty good volleyball player. Both knee injuries were landing on someone else's foot after going up to block. The rotator cuff was from throwing batting practice to my baseball team...over 300 pitches a day was too much I guess.

I always had you pictured as a guy for some reason.

I always had you pictured as a guy for some reason.

I am a guy...co-ed volleyball. My wife is a stud. She still plays but my body shut me down 2 years ago. I played 6 years with the torn rotator cuff. Good knee braces do wonders. I hurt the knee with no ACL over 20 years ago in my late 20s.

I am a guy...co-ed volleyball. My wife is a stud. She still plays but my body shut me down 2 years ago. I played 6 years with the torn rotator cuff. Good knee braces do wonders. I hurt the knee with no ACL over 20 years ago in my late 20s.

I was just messing with you. I actually play too. It's seriously my favorite thing to do. You played at sands I assume?

I would rather see them sit and make sure they are 100% than risk playing and getting injured further. This win is a long shot no matter how you slice it.

Moving forward hurt us more not to have them in the game if they get injured further.

Latest posts