Sneaking it in to Kinnick

I've seen and heard of numerous tricks of smuggling in booze, but had not seen this one yet. Classic!

The Beerbelly- Stealth Beverage System

Ah the 70's.........not only could you just about walk in with a bottle there was a section in the north west corner called the knot hole. Students had basically from the 20 down to and including the knot hole. Think of it as the "grassy knoll". Remember rolling my own out in the open frequently during those days.

While we couldn't win very often back then we sure did party pretty damn hard.

Ah the 70's.........not only could you just about walk in with a bottle there was a section in the north west corner called the knot hole. Students had basically from the 20 down to and including the knot hole. Think of it as the "grassy knoll". Remember rolling my own out in the open frequently during those days.

While we couldn't win very often back then we sure did party pretty damn hard.
LOL....yep....I remember those daze alright....(I was a student 78-82)

LOL....yep....I remember those daze alright....(I was a student 78-82)

SDK - if i remember correctly you just moved back to ic and are a pharmacist. i am a director of materials management in a 3 hospital 700 bed idn, but am also very interested in returning to ic. been in colorado for 30 years and glad to see i am not the only one with aspirations to get back to the midwest.

Latest posts