Smell a Rat

Glass1/2fullguy

This is hate week for me personally. No other team do I want the hawks to beat more than PSU. The university reeks of decomposing rat and should’ve been kicked out of the b10. Franklin is as big of a douche as douchtonio imo. As for the game, I definitely don’t foresee the hawks winning. Nothing I’ve seen from the hawks leads me to believe they can score enough pts against a top defense and especially in that environment. My prediction is PSU puts up 24 pts and holds Iowa to 13. I really hope I’m wrong. What’s your prediction?

Man I was thinking severe blow out after the first quarter. Something like 56-3. I think think it is still going to be bad 42-17ish. I don't think our defense is as good as it has been.....and I worry about the running game getting stuffed (despite having a good game offensively against WMich) and Cade being forced to throw.....and I see him as a sitting duck with his mobility issues.....look for more INTs and maybe some sack fumbles. If he gets knocked out of the game, the guys behind him don't have enough experience to win in that environment.

It is to bad we don't get these guys a little later into the season and in colder weather.

Iowa must be + in the turnover department and can't fall behind more than 2 scores.

I do think Iowa is going to need be a bit more aggressive in this game and use the pass to set up the run. Hopefully the pass protection is rock solid and they have some good route calls dialed in. Up the middle is going to lead to 3 and outs. Need to have those punts downed inside the 5.

I don't expect Iowa to do much better than Illinois did.

Iowa defense will do the best it can but will get worn down. Feels like 30-7 PSU victory.

I don't expect Iowa to do much better than Illinois did.

Iowa defense will do the best it can but will get worn down. Feels like 30-7 PSU victory.

Could be ugly if PSU is that good. I think they'll wanna run up the score. White out. Still salty and bitter.

But I also think Iowa scores more than 7. I'm gonna say 13.

34-13

I also give Iowa a chance. It seams there's always a game the last few seasons that they pull one out. Mix in a little any given Saturday.

This could be a difficult game, but there is always a chance.

Pedo St is the sleaziest place in the Big Ten. No one is going to top the Sandusky child rape but that is hardly their only scummy behavior. Academic fraud (Michael Mann); pay for play. That BS fake injury tactic. The asshole coach, bigger and deeper than Miller's Cave.

Pedo St. is the scummiest school in the conference.

This could be a difficult game, but there is always a chance.

Pedo St is the sleaziest place in the Big Ten. No one is going to top the Sandusky child rape but that is hardly their only scummy behavior. Academic fraud (Michael Mann); pay for play. That BS fake injury tactic. The asshole coach, bigger and deeper than Miller's Cave.

Pedo St. is the scummiest school in the conference.
With Nebraska just behind licking their assholes. lol

Could be ugly if PSU is that good. I think they'll wanna run up the score. White out. Still salty and bitter.

But I also think Iowa scores more than 7. I'm gonna say 13.

34-13

I also give Iowa a chance. It seams there's always a game the last few seasons that they pull one out. Mix in a little any given Saturday.
I don't think they are. They looked like shit for the first half of the Illinois game. Being a whiteout is a big boost to them. I think the only way we win is if Iowa runs about as well as it did yesterday, which seems unlikely, or Cade puts it together AND his receivers don't have many drops.

24-10 PSU

Not doing the reverse psychology bit, just don’t think they can win it. It doesn’t matter because I believe they will end up 8-1 or 7-2 in conference play.

I really want to beat PS. If we can’t get it done, I will get over that loss in , oh, about 30 seconds.

I don't think they are. They looked like shit for the first half of the Illinois game. Being a whiteout is a big boost to them. I think the only way we win is if Iowa runs about as well as it did yesterday, which seems unlikely, or Cade puts it together AND his receivers don't have many drops.

The absolute worst possible scenario was for Iowa to run for 200+ against Michigan because now Penn is gonna load the box and our dumbass OC is gonna look at that tape and try to extrapolate it to Penn and run 42 times into a stacked box and we'll have like 28 yards rushing the whole game after you account for the six sacks we take.

I was at the Pedo-Illini game. Neither team impressed but the Illini had 5 turnovers. I don't really know what we have got but we can surely play Pedo better than Illinois did. State College is nowhere is so many ways.

I really want to beat PS. If we can’t get it done, I will get over that loss in , oh, about 30 seconds.

I'd like to say that. But, I just can't see a way out for me. I'm more invested now with a kid going to school there. I've been to more games in the last two years than all the years since I graduated.

Possibilities:

Only way out of it for me, I think is that PSU is just that much better and wins by 10-13 points in a marginally high scoring affair, but it's never really close, yet they're not ever dominated and manhandled. Or, of course, a Hawk win.

If it's a blowout and the Hawks look like an overmatched D3 team, I'm gonna be hangry.
If it's a close and they coulda/woulda/should won, I'm gonna be grumpy.

I'm not right in the head.

While the D is not quite what it was last year, it is still salty. I don't see Iowa giving up 30.

If Iowa wins, it will need to win ugly. 12-10 Iowa
If Iowa loses, it won't be close: 20-6 PSU

If I were betting my own money, I would lean towards the latter......

The absolute worst possible scenario was for Iowa to run for 200+ against Michigan because now Penn is gonna load the box and our dumbass OC is gonna look at that tape and try to extrapolate it to Penn and run 42 times into a stacked box and we'll have like 28 yards rushing the whole game after you account for the six sacks we take.
You don't give Kirk much credit.

I'd like to say that. But, I just can't see a way out for me. I'm more invested now with a kid going to school there. I've been to more games in the last two years than all the years since I graduated.

Possibilities:

Only way out of it for me, I think is that PSU is just that much better and wins by 10-13 points in a marginally high scoring affair, but it's never really close, yet they're not ever dominated and manhandled. Or, of course, a Hawk win.

If it's a blowout and the Hawks look like an overmatched D3 team, I'm gonna be hangry.
If it's a close and they coulda/woulda/should won, I'm gonna be grumpy.

I'm not right in the head.
My fear is a "marginally high scoring affair". If it ends up high scoring or a shoot out I think we're on the receiving end of a beatdown. It stays low scoring we've got a chance.

Hawks need to keep PSU at or below 20. The little that I saw of their game against Illinois was unimpressive. I think our defense can contain their offense. If we can get some turnovers we have a chance. I don’t know who’s gonna win but for the Hawks to win it needs to be a low scoring game.

Latest posts