skpe and the game

Ozhawk

I am taking graduate classes and I cannot see the game. HOWEVER I have laptop and access to wifi in my class room. I plan on putting my other laptop in front of the tv and skyping the game to my other tv. Of course I am going to have my wife place the call. Anyone thing it will work. Will the video quality be good enough to see what is going on.

My only concern is if I yelp somthign out in class.

I am taking graduate classes and I cannot see the game. HOWEVER I have laptop and access to wifi in my class room. I plan on putting my other laptop in front of the tv and skyping the game to my other tv. Of course I am going to have my wife place the call. Anyone thing it will work. Will the video quality be good enough to see what is going on.

I would think that is a given. Can't you just watch it on espn3?

I am currently in china and thats how i watched last week's game. it works great

cool idea...maybe look for it on ESPN 3 too...Skype also has a screen sharing feature (don't know if that would help in any way.) or look on justin.tv

cool idea...maybe look for it on ESPN 3 too...Skype also has a screen sharing feature (don't know if that would help in any way.) or look on justin.tv
I have access to ESPN 3 but It looks like ESPN 3 has the game blacked out in Iowa.

Latest posts