SIX SECONDS OF FAIL

rick-pitino.jpg

Vintage my good man....i am coming up on 2500. Too bad i have zero creativity, lol.

I emphatically disagree - I think you just prefer to express your ample creativity via smoking/grilling/cooking! :p

EP, make your 2,000th post more memorable than this, ok? ;)

Oh come on. Tell me looking at a picture of Patino doesn't cheer you right up after this weekend. Nobody is more pathetic than this guy right? Maybe a pic thread of just pathetic people is what HN needs right now for a pick me up....

tonya-harding-video-sex-tape-scandal.jpg

Oh come on. Tell me looking at a picture of Patino doesn't cheer you right up after this weekend. Nobody is more pathetic than this guy right? Maybe a pic thread of just pathetic people is what HN needs right now for a pick me up....

tonya-harding-video-sex-tape-scandal.jpg

Hahahahaha! Why is she crying? Did Pitino just grope her?? :eek:

I emphatically disagree - I think you just prefer to express your ample creativity via smoking/grilling/cooking! :p

Smoked bucknuts next weekend? ;)

Oh and my last grilling adventure was a complete failure.....tried creating a green chilie recipe with pulled pork = GARBAGE!!

Smoked bucknuts next weekend? ;)

Oh and my last grilling adventure was a complete failure.....tried creating a green chilie recipe with pulled pork = GARBAGE!!

Dude, if you can rustle up enough chef-mojo to yield a big batch of smoked bucknuts next Saturday, I will personally see to it that you are immortalized in the Hawkeye HoF. :)
That game can salvage something good from this season.

Latest posts