Six more wins to go!

smhawk

And the hawks are back dancing

6 wins out of the last 13 should do it.

An additional win in conf tourny would seal that bid i think.

The minimum goal should be to finish in the top four. Making the tournament isn't the kind of success that we should settle for.

They are looking good but still a lot of basketball to play. I could see this team going 7-6 the rest of the way, finishing 11-9 in the conference and then picking up a win in the B1G tourney to end up 23-10. That might get us a 6-7 seed in the dance.

They are looking good but still a lot of basketball to play. I could see this team going 7-6 the rest of the way, finishing 11-9 in the conference and then picking up a win in the B1G tourney to end up 23-10. That might get us a 6-7 seed in the dance.

I would be very pleased to go 7-6

Or even 6-7

Either way we should be in the Dance

Any guesses on how many wins it takes to get to play in Des Moines? 13-7? We would need to go 9-4 from here. Any chance. 12-8 would do it? How often do 4 seeds have 8 losses?

If this is considered good news Ferentz needs to go.

Ummm what?

Fran had earned some criticism after last season. But unless barta is fired i dont trust him to make a better hire than fran.

Making the tournament would be good news, duh? The roster is beginning to look pretty good for next year as well.

Now one of Frans weakness is closing seasons out. In this b10, going .500 the rest of the way is actually going to be tough.

Ummm what?

Fran had earned some criticism after last season. But unless barta is fired i dont trust him to make a better hire than fran.

Making the tournament would be good news, duh? The roster is beginning to look pretty good for next year as well.

Now one of Frans weakness is closing seasons out. In this b10, going .500 the rest of the way is actually going to be tough.

Fran does great closing seasons out during years we dont reach a top 10 ranking. So as long as we never get ranked that high, we should be good.

Fran does great closing seasons out during years we dont reach a top 10 ranking. So as long as we never get ranked that high, we should be good.

But for perseptive of how tough big10 is, penn st is a decent squad and theyre 0-7.....

They beat vigirgina tech, worst lost to bradley maybe. Theyre probably better than oregon and most the pac12 ( not saying much)

If we somehow win the next 3 we very well could be top 10. Highly unlikely tho and probably our last shot at it this year unless we end there.

Iowa has a 16% chance to win the next 3 games if you use ESPN's FPI.

7.4% chance to win the next 4 (Illinois, Sparty, Minnesota, Michigan).

Dare to dream!

Iowa has a 16% chance to win the next 3 games if you use ESPN's FPI.

7.4% chance to win the next 4 (Illinois, Sparty, Minnesota, Michigan).

Dare to dream!

tenor.gif