Six 4-stars committed to Michigan today

and where is our staff? on a cruise still waiting for a OC and QB coach to be announced, KF really has his priorties in order

thumb_Surprised_Derp.jpg

superfan might be a ******, but he's right. We are being passed bigtime so fast it isn't even funny! To bad no one can see this.

I like what Hoke is doing at Michigan. Everybody seems to be giving all the attention to Meyer at Ohio State but I think Hoke is right there with Meyer. If Iowa and Nebraska can get back on track along with continued success from Wisconsin &Michigan State the B1G should be able to compete with the SEC again.
=

B10 compete with the SEC? Not in our lifetime.

Would rather Michigan fill up quickly. That way we don't waste resources recruiting guys that won't come here. The key for us is beating MSU and Wisconsin for recruits. If we can beat those guys for the high-level recruits that don't go to UM and OSU we will be able to compete.

Michigan landed their 20th commitment today. Those wishing that they would fill up quickly may have gotten their wish.

I fear Michigan will be really tough to beat from this point forward.

Back to the "Big 2" in the BoneG?

As much as I hate saying this but taking off the black and gold glasses for a minute, Michigan being back as a national football power is good for the B1G. I am tired of hearing and seeing all the attention the SEC gets. Outside of Iowa, nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing a B1G school knocking off the SEC in the NC game.

They have a beast of a class. Every kid is ranked at his position. Is that a normal UM class?

They have a beast of a class. Every kid is ranked at his position. Is that a normal UM class?

It hasn't been normal, but they had a top-5 class last year, the first year that coach Brady Hoke was in AA for the whole recruiting cycle. Apparently this level of recruiting is their new normal.

As much as I hate saying this but taking off the black and gold glasses for a minute, Michigan being back as a national football power is good for the B1G. I am tired of hearing and seeing all the attention the SEC gets. Outside of Iowa, nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing a B1G school knocking off the SEC in the NC game.

I agree. A very good Michigan team is good for the Big Ten.

It hasn't been normal, but they had a top-5 class last year, the first year that coach Brady Hoke was in AA for the whole recruiting cycle. Apparently this level of recruiting is their new normal.

If they continue to have top 5 recruiting classes along with tO$U, and every other team hovers around 30th-40th nationally, there will certainly be a separation in terms of talent.

I guess, historically speaking, what's new?:)

If they continue to have top 5 recruiting classes along with tO$U, and every other team hovers around 30th-40th nationally, there will certainly be a separation in terms of talent.

I guess, historically speaking, what's new?:)

I hope we are as good as 30-40th.

So I'm going to have to deal with Michigan Guy/Fan again. Dressed in Michigan gear head to toe,"I've been a Michigan fan my whole life". The token Michigan Guy will be surfacing in your town soon.

From ESPN chat today:
Fujii (Ann Arbor): Hi. Whats up. I'm getting worried that U of M is filling up on the recruits a little too fast. If a really good recruit comes along who is interested in Michigan, and we're out of scholarships what happens? Please Answer

Brian Bennett: You know what else I'm worried about? I can't fit all these 100-dollar bills in my wallet, and my solid gold hat makes my neck sore.