Sites issues from 12/15

This is tragic...

...as I was planning to use a number of my epic posts here as a basis for my memoirs. I may have to sue the server maintenance people myself.

It is a bummer...and I am starting to get out of my funk...none of my family is dead or sick, life is still a blessing. There is a significant financial 'loss' with all of this, in how we built the site, the lost promotional value, etc.

I just know that this is an inconvenience for some of you and that bothers me. I can reenter a lot of the content over the course of the next few weeks and will do that. Again, I am sorry that some of you lost posts and things like that. I hope you still choose to make this site a part of your daily online hawkeye tour...we had a ton of momentum built up and I am confident we will get back in the right direction.

I hope you don't spend more than 2 seconds worrying about the "inconvenience for some of you"... It's a free site with good content. Whether that content is up to date is immaterial, as it allows people to have mini-flashbacks during this otherwise slow period :).

Re: This is tragic...

...as I was planning to use a number of my epic posts here as a basis for my memoirs. I may have to sue the server maintenance people myself.

I think our virtual manhood decreased. That's seriously demoralizing.

I'm not leaving either. Jon, you've got a great site here. Bummed with you about this setback, but we're here and we're not going anywhere (even if our previous posts have). Go Hawks!

EDIT: Darn, need to re-add my sweet Randy Reiners avatar!

And, for the record, I have evidence of your Fiesta prediction. Gotcha covered. (little winking emoticon not working););)

I hope you don't spend more than 2 seconds worrying about the "inconvenience for some of you"... It's a free site with good content. Whether that content is up to date is immaterial, as it allows people to have mini-flashbacks during this otherwise slow period :).

Which gets us ready for the final season of LOST!

thanks folks..I appreciate it...we'll have to retweak a lot of the things we tweaked and changed over the past six weeks, which has been a lot...such as emoticons, SEO aspects for the forums, Politics forums, numerous things.

And for the record, I would never back off my Fiesta prediction, or rather, deny it was made :)

Holy cow...just think if we had started the wagering for credits thing...credits would have been wiped out. Some people would have lost their minds

Looks like they got your data back, which is good. Any competent ISP should be backing up your data regularly (check your contract to ensure its daily not just weekly).

Latest posts