Sites issues from 12/15

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Folks we have had a major malfunction with our server. I am in a meeting now and will have a total update within the hour

I lost a lot of posts but at least i still have my sweet avatar of Moeaki running away from 37 Michigan defenders!

It is a bummer...and I am starting to get out of my funk...none of my family is dead or sick, life is still a blessing. There is a significant financial 'loss' with all of this, in how we built the site, the lost promotional value, etc.

I just know that this is an inconvenience for some of you and that bothers me. I can reenter a lot of the content over the course of the next few weeks and will do that. Again, I am sorry that some of you lost posts and things like that. I hope you still choose to make this site a part of your daily online hawkeye tour...we had a ton of momentum built up and I am confident we will get back in the right direction.

Jon, do you not realize that a lot of us can go to employers, wives/husbands/significant others and say, "See? I haven't visited this site in over a month! Don't get on ME about Hawkeye obsession!"

What a lark that I can spend over a month here and tell everyone it doesn't cut into my productivity. :)

LOL...plus as far as history will show, I never predicted Iowa would go to the Fiesta :)

I was actually going to call conspiracy by you as a way to get rid of all of your orange bowl ramblings :)

Sorry that this happened but in a couple of weeks things will be back to normal! Im a little sad we are losing the epic meltdown posts from 11-7 & 11-8

At least it wasn't a total wipe for you. Glad to see you got things back online reasonably well.

Latest posts